Webcontent-Anzeige Webcontent-Anzeige

Report Curbstoning in Quebec:

For filing complaints against merchants in Quebec, the Quebec OPC website directs you to their general contact information. There is an online form here: http://www.opc.gouv.qc.ca/nc/en/contact/request/

Montreal: 514-253-6556                

Quebec: 418-643-1484

Trois-Rivieres: 819-371-6400

Saguenay: 418-695-8427

Gatineau: 819-772-3016

Sherbrooke: 819-820-3694

Saint-Jerome: 450-569-7585

Another area in Quebec or in Canada: 1-888-672-2556

Webcontent-Anzeige Webcontent-Anzeige

See something wrong?
If the information provided for a particular state is incorrect 
or out of date, please click here and let us know.

Back Button

Webcontent-Anzeige Webcontent-Anzeige